Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cecil vs the unborn child



So many who follow me on Facebook have posted outrage about Cecil the Lion, but yet I've never seen a post from these same people about Planned Parenthood and what has recently come out about the selling of baby parts, as well abortion in general- why is this?

If you become pregnant with a child you WANT and miscarry that baby, would you just shrug your shoulders and go, "meh, we'll try again next month, no biggie" or would you feel either some of A LOT of sadness and loss? IT IS A BABY with a soul!

While the killing of Cecil the Lion is sad, especially the way it went down (so far as we know)- it is not anywhere near on par with abortion. There are some seriously perverted priorities out there, and I am so sad that Satan has taken root in so many hearts. You cannot turn a blind eye to abortion and believe that God is pleased with you.

Psalm 139: 13-16 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

If you are reading this and HAVE spoken out about abortion- thank you. Christians who speak out against what seems OK in popular culture today may be fearful about losing friends or worse by speaking out against what everyone else seems to be ignoring (or worse, supporting), but never forget that while we are in this world we most definitely are not OF this world.

Galatians 1:10 "For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ."

1 John 4:4 "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them. Because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

Check out this post:
If Cecil were a human baby

No comments:

Post a Comment