Sunday, January 24, 2021

Passing on a great Christian apologist - Alisa Childers

I just recently discovered Alisa Childers and find her videos relevant and the information she shares Biblically sound (as much as I am able to discern that at this point in my walk with Jesus). 

Since finding good faith-based discussions that have both sound theology and are relatable at the same time can be so difficult, I am going to start sharing when I find something good here on my blog. I can't always write something myself, but sharing what I am reading or watching is just as important (and probably more so since I am not terribly mature in my faith yet). 

Please check out her YouTube channel if you are looking for Christian podcasts that do not shy away from the truth but rather tell it in a calm, educated, and intelligent way that doesn't seek to sensationalize.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! If you like Alisa you will prolly love Mike Winger. I find him to be really balanced. I think you will also like Melissa Dougherty. God bless Denise!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rachel! I have just recently started listening to him as well!! I appreciate you taking time to comment so much. HUGS!

      Delete